Bridgepoint Consulting Promotes Veronica Torres-Martinez to Director
Torres-Martinez to help lead the company’s continued geographical expansion in the Houston market
HOUSTON — January 7, 2020 — Bridgepoint Consulting, an Addison Group company and a leading management consulting firm that helps organizations drive innovation and successful business transformations, today announced it has promoted Veronica Torres-Martinez to Director in the Houston market.
In her new role, Torres-Martinez will help propel the company’s growth strategy and rich network of high-quality consultants in the Houston market alongside Ross Goolsby. Together, they will provide a broad array of services including post-acquisition integration, business process improvement, data analytics, technical accounting, systems implementation & integration, and revenue recognition, to help middle-market organizations achieve optimal scalability and operational efficiency.
Prior to her new role, Torres-Martinez was a Senior Consultant at Bridgepoint where she worked with clients to implement holistic technology solutions to improve their operations. As a Bridgepoint employee for nearly five years, she is familiar with the firm’s core values and her promotion upholds Bridgepoint’s desire to grow strong leaders from within.
“At Bridgepoint, our focus has been on growth and innovation for both our own firm and our clients, so they can remain competitive in today’s evolving digital economy,” said Manuel Azuara, Principal of Bridgepoint Consulting. “With our newest office opening in Denver this summer as well as expansions across Texas in the past years, our growth is evident, and we plan to elevate our potential even further in the future. With Veronica as the new Director in Houston, we’re laying the foundation to ensure this growth continues. We’re eager for her to start her new position and are looking forward to what’s in store for 2020.”
Bridgepoint has marked the last 20 years with growth that spans acquisitions, industry vertical service offerings and geographic expansion. Throughout that time, the firm has served more than 2,500 clients and built a strong culture that prioritizes the learning and development of its employees. By giving employees access to different practice areas and industries, Bridgepoint has built a reputation for having a depth of knowledge in financial operations and, when combined with its full scope of technology expertise, helps organizations create holistic, long-term and scalable solutions.
Explore Bridgepoint’s full suite of services and solutions here.
“Bridgepoint has built a collaborative and trusting environment with very talented individuals,” said Torres-Martinez. “As an employee, I feel supported by all levels of the business and have seen firsthand how we invest and grow leadership internally. I’m excited to work with such a talented team in Houston to maintain our unique culture and to continue to deliver leading-edge solutions to help our clients transform their operations and amplify growth.”
CAREERS AT BRIDGEPOINT
Bridgepoint Consulting is currently hiring a variety of consulting roles in Houston, Dallas, Austin, and Seattle. Check out the firm’s current job openings, and apply today!
BRIDGEPOINT AT A GLANCE
- Founded in 1999. Full-service management consulting firm focused on finance and IT transformation
- Over 170 high-quality professionals with expertise in finance, IT, business processes and controls, and internal audit and compliance to support private and public sector organizations
- National reach and a localized touch—headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in Dallas, Houston, and the ability to deliver services across the U.S.
- Technology agnostic with strategic partnerships with leading software providers including NetSuite, Oracle, Salesforce, Avalara, Adaptive Insights and more
- Experience working with hundreds of PE-backed companies to provide resources and solutions to support critical business transitions from the startup phase all the way to IPO readiness and beyond
- Expertise across multiple industries including, Manufacturing, SaaS, eCommerce/Retail, Professional Services, and Wholesale/Distribution
- Nationwide services with Addison Group. As part of Addison Group, a staffing and consulting firm with over 4,000 professionals, Bridgepoint can deliver across the U.S. (Addison Group has over 24 offices serving multiple business verticals, including IT, Finance & Accounting, HR, Administrative, Healthcare, Engineering)
About Bridgepoint Consulting
Bridgepoint Consulting, an Addison Group company, is a leading management consulting firm that helps organizations throughout their business lifecycle. Offering a broad range of finance, technology, and risk/compliance services, Bridgepoint supports clients from the startup phase all the way to IPO readiness and beyond. Since 1999, the firm has been helping executives and management teams reduce their business and operational risks, bridge resource gaps and improve overall performance. Whether an organization needs interim expertise to improve infrastructure and processes, or strategic management of a major transition or transaction, Bridgepoint’s team of over 170 industry leaders is able to provide the critical support needed to ensure success. The firm is headquartered in Austin, with offices in Dallas and Houston and the capability to deliver solutions across the US. To learn more about Bridgepoint Consulting and how it can help serve your organization, please visit https://bridgepointconsulting.com.
Read the full Press Release on the PRWeb.
# # #