Safeguard Your Organization
In today’s technology-dependent world, cyber-attacks are no longer a matter of if, but when. Ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of resources and data is critical to organizations and their customers. Companies are challenged to strengthen their security posture to cope with possible cyber-attacks while also addressing the ever-changing regulatory landscape.
Bridgepoint Consulting’s cybersecurity, GDPR and IT compliance experts understand the key issues, regulatory challenges and on-going security risks that you are facing. We develop holistic, integrated solutions to address your most complex, high-priority challenges. From strategy to execution, our experts work to understand, prioritize, and manage an effective and secure control environment to safeguard your organization today and prepare you for the challenges of tomorrow.
Ready for a solution?
Our Cybersecurity Services:
- IT Risk Assessment
- Information Security Assessment (ISO, NIST)
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Attestation Reports Audit Readiness (SOC1/SSAE 16, SOC2)
- PCI Self-Assessment
- Business Continuity/ Disaster Recovering Planning
- Business Impact Analysis
- HIPAA & HITECH
- SOX Compliance
Our experts help you:
- Protect your critical assets and data
- Reduce your data security risks
- Develop an agile, proactive security strategy to protect your infrastructure, systems and data; respond to threats; and leverage experience and learning for continuous improvement
- Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and standards
Article: Is Your Business GDPR Ready? 5 Things You Need to Know About this New Data Regulation
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which goes into effect in May, is expected to set a new standard for consumer rights regarding their data….Read More
Key Contacts for Cybersecurity & GDPR Advisory
Three Keys to Managing Data Security in the Cloud
4 steps to achieving “IPE” confidence for SOX Compliance