Optimizing the internal audit function
Today’s businesses are facing increasing expectations for organizational governance and risk management. Bridgepoint provides internal audit services (through our affiliate Smith, Patterson & Johnson PLLC) to help you protect and add value to your business. Our experienced team delivers risk-based and objective assurance and advice to address strategic, financial, technology, operational, and regulatory compliance, as well as fraud monitoring processes.
Whether you need limited or a broad range of support, we can act as your Internal Audit Outsource or Co-Source provider utilizing a systematic and disciplined approach.
Our experts help you:
- Plan, execute and report on risk coverage across your organization
- Analyze and assess risks and controls
- Monitor and enhance process effectiveness and efficiencies
Our internal audit services:
- Function Start Up – assist organizations in setting up an Internal Audit function if they don’t already have one.
- Risk Assessment and Planning – comprehensive scoping and risk analysis to determine risk-based internal audit plans that drive optimal allocation of internal audit resources.
- Internal Audit Projects – plan, execute and report findings and recommendations; collaborate, advise and follow up on management action plans.
- Audit Committee/Board Reporting – prepare and present Board-level reporting.
Article: Three Keys to Managing Data Security in the Cloud
Scan any business or technology journal today, and you’ll find a growing and impressive list of reasons to move at least some of your business…Read More
Key Contacts for Internal Audit
Is Your Business GDPR Ready? 5 Things You Need to Know About this New Data Regulation
4 steps to achieving “IPE” confidence for SOX Compliance
SOX News Channel: 2015 Season Highlights